The Northern California Wine Country is a rich area of cuisine, culture, and outdoor adventure opportunities. When I moved to St. Louis for a year during my graduate program, I realized how lucky I am to live in this beautiful area, and when I returned, I wanted to fully experience it and share the joy of that exploration.
I am currently writing a travel guidebook: Glen Ellen and Sonoma Mountain Wine Country.
- My first wine tasting was Pinot Noir in Oregon’s Willamette Valley
- Lassen Volcanic National Park is my favorite place to hike
- I volunteer on Angel Island during the summer to share its history with visitors
- For over ten years, I studied ballet at various companies around the Bay Area, and my favorite role was as a soloist in La Bayadère
- I re-read Lord of the Rings at least once a year
If you would like to offer a tour, or have a question, feel free to contact me via social media or at alexachipman[at]gmail[dot]com